// The Product
Perfect for work, travel or just carrying your bigger tech devices with you wherever you go.
It’s taken 3 artisans 10 days to select, vegetable tan and finish the leather.
THEN it’s taken 8 artisans 2 days to cut, weave and sew this item for you.
We only source hides that are a by-product of the meat and diary industry. Rather than using toxic chemicals like chrome to tan our hides, our artisans use a mixture of mimosa bark, a renewable resource, and chestnuts, minimising the impact to people and planet, at a facility that meets the highest environmental standards for the production of leather.
All the leather has been dyed, meaning that the normal variations in the hide such as scars, creases, uneven texture and colour variations maybe present on your item- this is natural and part of the hides history. These variations let you know this material is REAL and why we love working with natural materials.
Our items are produced in small batches of 10 units at a time, at a family run boutique leather workshop in Leon, Mexico. Small batch production ensures each product is given the attention to detail it deserves.
As the items are handmade there will be small inconsistencies and characteristics unique to each item. This is normal and part of the items history and journey.
Each item comes in its own reusable cotton drawstring bag.
* 340mm wide x 400mm high x 70mm deep / 13.4in wide x 15.75in high x 2.75 deep
* Fully lined
* Engineered to carry 6kgs/13lb (at least)
* Handwoven leather feature panel on front
* Twin over shoulder straps AND
* Long, wide single shoulder/cross body strap (super comfortable and great when traveling or carrying multiple items)
* External back zippered pocket (perfect for phone, keys, travel pass, passport)
* Padded, zippered internal compartment, large enough for 13” laptop
* Smaller internal pocket (perfect for phone, keys, passport, pens, etc)
* Leather lanyard with clip for keys or included pouch
* 180mm wide x 240mm wide / 7in wide x 9.4in wide
* Fully lined
* Handwoven leather outer pocket (perfect for phone)
* “D’ ring for attaching to tote leather lanyard for security
* Big enough to store cords, cables, tech bits OR use as a clutch/purse OR make-up bag
Product ships from Melbourne Australia. Price shown is for Australia only via Australia Post Parcel Post and includes Signature on Delivery and Extra Cover.
For quotes on other destinations, please send your inquiry to hello [!at] yourtomorrow.world
// About Us
At Your Tomorrow we love handmade. We love artisans. We love small batch production. We love natural materials and traditional practices. We love collaborating.
At Your Tomorrow we love to know who makes our products, where they work and how much they get paid- we're quite nosey like that!
At Your Tomorrow we love to know what our products are made of and how. We know that Pomegranate skins are used to dye the wool in our weavings black AND a mixture of mimosa bark and chestnuts are used to tan our leather, and now you know too.
At Your Tomorrow we love that our products are designed for life- the artisan's, the earth's, mine and yours. They are designed to last and 'live' with you. They are designed to celebrate our artisans amazing talent.
At Your Tomorrow we believe in responsible sourcing, ethical manufacturing and products designed for life.
Your Tomorrow. Where every product has a history that nurtures the future.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information